jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

Videogame review: Machinarium


Being fan of the old Lucas Arts videogames like Monkey Island, Loom and Day of the Tentacle, I sometimes miss new good point and click games. Thanks to a friend and the magic of The Humble Bumble I discovered some awesome new indie point and click games. One of them I wanted to review here: Machinarium (by Amanita design). Is one of the best new adventure games I have played lately. Even though the dialogue is non-existent, the story is catching from the beginning and the gameplay keeps you interested all the way. I even know people that are not really fan of this type of adventure and got totally hook up. 
The story is adorable, the soundtrack a little piece of art and you can even get to play the space invaders inside the game itself: genius. In The Machinarium's own website you can play a free demo and buy it, compatible with all operating systems, for $10.  Amanita design has also other games like Botanicula and Samorost which I shall be reviewing soon. 

Here I leave you with the trailer:

If you have a game that you would like to recommend please comment, I always like to hear about new games :). Comment if you like the game too. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario