viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Blackmilkclothing


As a geek girl, I find it difficult to find geek clothes that I like, cause the geek clothes are always made for men and you don't really see things that are feminine and geeky. But the the world is getting more conscious that we represent a gap in the market and the clothes that we were dreaming of are starting to become something real. One of the ones making this dream come true is the Australian online shop: blackmilkclothing.  Maybe you have seen already some of the famous Star wars and Lord of the Rings clothing but there is much more.


 Here you see some of my favourite:




I want to have all of them, the thing is they each cost more than 70 Australian dollars (which is about 50 Euros) and you could not buy all of them as many of them are limited edition. But that is something I would totally have in my wardrobe.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario